This is my School Blog, I post what i've been doing in school lately and upcomin projects that would be great ideas for most teachers.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Internet Safety Story/ Cyberbulling

      One day Lindsey was coming home chating with her friends like a usual weekday during school. She came home and checked her email, and had some messeges. Some from friends, family, and one from someone she didn't reconize. The messege said,
                      "Hey Liz, I doubt you remember me. I came to your fourth birthday? Well anyway I moved down to florida kinda close to you guys and wondering if you wanted to come and hangout in my basement. I bought a flatscreen and tons of other cool stuff if u wanna come take a look.
                                                                                                                        Steve Hardings,
                                                                                                                        Aug 4, 2004,
                                                                                                                        10:42 AM

       Liz thought to herself and thought, "Hmmm, I don't remember him, maybe i can spend some time with my cousin and hangout with him to see if i can remember him in anyway."
                "Sure I wheres it at? I'd love to see how u've been."  Lindsey Crawford
                                                                                               Aug 4, 2004,
                                                                                               4:21 PM
      Later that same day she got the message of where it was at. So she made the mistake of telling her mom she's going to her friends house. She went over there and is till missing.

                Moral: Find out if you really know them to avoid the worse.
                                                                    http://www.netsmartz.org/

3 comments:

  1. That is a really good post, where did you get the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story but, you spelled still wrong. I liked it how you made it look like they were emailing each other.

    ReplyDelete